HOW TO PURCHASE ART AT AOHF 2016
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
Artwork will be available to view only on the AOHF website two weeks prior to the event.
Purchases of artwork at AOHF 2016 will be made on a first-come first-served basis, with priority given to VIPs (sponsors, Friends of AOHF and homeowners) during the “VIP preview period” on Friday 11 November, 3-5pm.
The sale of artwork must occur in person during the AOHF event. Unfortunately, AOHF cannot accept email or phone arrangements before or during the event. If you are unable to attend, send a friend down to make a purchase on your behalf.
Payment is by VISA, Mastercard, EFT or cash only. Cheques and other credit cards cannot be accepted.
Layby is available with a 30% deposit – please see full terms and conditions below – and makes art purchasing a breeze!
Artists may be able to accept commissions for artwork during AOHF and after the event – please discuss with the artist directly or email email@example.com for further information.
LAYBY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The layby period is 12 weeks – full payment for artwork must be made by 6 February 2017.
- Minimum deposit for layby is 30% of retail price of artwork, including GST.
- A Termination Fee of 30% of the retail price of the artwork, including GST, will be charged for artworks not paid in full by the due date OR if the layby is cancelled.
- Deposit and termination fee is not transferable.
- All layby payments must be made using EFT.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org when layby payments are made, including the invoice number and details.
- Artwork (purchased by layby) will be available to collect from 1 Nairn St, Fremantle WA (corner Pakenham St) when full payment is completed. Please email email@example.com to arrange a time to collect.
Layby payments can be made through Paypal* here:
*Please note that because the amount is arbitrary we have had to use the donation payment method: be careful not to select a recurring monthly payment! Also ensure that you have entered the correct amount for the work.
Make sure you enter the title of the artwork and the name of the artist so we can process your payment correctly.